Current Postings (Please check back often):
Houseparents-Middle Tennessee (Brentwood):
We are currently seeking a married couple to serve as Houseparents in Middle Tennessee. Both applicants must be able to accept and respect each child as an individual, demonstrate care and concern in a family-like atmosphere, have knowledge and understanding of child care, and have the ability to learn and grow on the job. This position requires people of Christian character and integrity dedicated to serving the Lord and others. Both applicants must be active members of an evangelical church, recommended by the pastor of that church, with a sense of call to child care ministry. Interested parties are encouraged to view our video “A Calling to Ministry” by following the link provided on the Resources page of our website, and to send inquiries or resumes to email@example.com.
Links to application documents...
- Employment Application with Statement of Faith
- Prospective Program Staff Questionnaire
- Reference Questionaire
- TBCH Background Forms Instructions
- Acknowledgment and Authorization Regarding Background Investigation
- Disclosure Regarding Background Investigation
- Background Report Order Form
- Fingerprint Application
- DCS Waiver Agreement and Criminal History Checks (CS - 1221)
- Authorization for Release of Info and HIPPA to or from TBCH DCS
- Medical Form