Current Career Postings:
We are currently seeking a married couple to serve as Houseparents in West Tennessee. Both applicants must be able to accept and respect each child as an individual, demonstrate care and concern in a family-like atmosphere, have knowledge and understanding of child care, and have the ability to learn and grow on the job. This position requires people of Christian character and integrity dedicated to serving the Lord and others. Both applicants must be active members of an evangelical church, recommended by the pastor of that church, with a sense of call to child care ministry. Interested parties are encouraged to view our video “The Ranch at Millington” by following the link provided on the Resources page of this website, and to send inquiries or resumes to email@example.com.
Links to application documents...
- Employee Application
- Prospective Program Staff Questionnaire
- Reference Questionnaire
- Background Authorization Forms Instruction
- Felony and Sex Offender Form
- Background Disclosure and Authorization
- Background Report Order Form
- Fingerprint Application
- VECHS Waiver Agreement and Statement
- Applicant’s Privacy Rights
- Medical and TB Skin Test Form
Shayla and Selena
The Ranch at Millington