In 1911, the board of managers purchased its new site on Franklin Road in what would become Brentwood, TN. Soon there were dormitories, a hospital, a working dairy farm and a school on the campus. Through the years, TBCH has added other campuses and other ministries. Currently there are three residential campuses that provide on-campus homes for children not in state custody. Those campuses are located in Brentwood, Millington and Chattanooga.